Students abroad who face financial difficulties when studying in the UK may apply for Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries provided by Teesside University for 2022-2023.
This grant opportunity has been created for Chinese students from the nation who are undertaking advanced degree courses at Teesside University. The applicant’s academic performance will decide the award. The range of awards will range between £500 to £4,000.
Teesside University is a public university in North Yorkshire, East England. The school was ranked as 801 in world university ranking by times higher education, and it has an overall score of 4.1 stars, promoting creativity and innovation. The school is committed to the sustainability and preservation of our environment.
Why Teesside University? Teesside is a world-class university located within the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the local community and providing educational opportunities for everyone. Teesside is a top University with a global reputation for excellence in academics that gives students an exceptional learning environment based on research as well as enterprise and professions.
Deadline for applications: Applicants submitting applications to UCAS must submit before 29th January 2022.
Brief Description About Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Courses Or Subjects: The undergraduate, as well as graduate programs that Teesside teaches, are qualified to be considered.
- Conditions for eligibility: To be considered eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria as stated in the guidelines:
- All applicants have to be Chinese citizens with an outstanding academic record.
READ MORE: Omega Psi Phi Scholarships For High School
How To Apply For Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries
- Application Procedure: Students are required to apply via the UCAS portal. Eligible students will be assessed. For information on eligibility requirements, students should make contact with email@example.com.
- Supplementary Documents: Students must submit transcripts of their academic studies from all previous schools they have attended, along with a copy of their passport letters of recommendation and personal statements.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all specific requirements for courses and regions of the university, usually translating certificates, passports, or a specific academic qualification or grade.
- Language Requirements The recommended English proficiency level will be IELTS 5.0 or equivalent on the alternative English language tests.
Benefit of the scholarship
The benefit of the scholarship is to select an international student who performs well and award them £500 – £4,000.