Earnest Operations LLC is dispensing an amazing opportunity with the Earnest Scholarships program during the academic period 2021-2022. The grant is open to fifty students in the undergraduate as well as master’s students.
The program will award $250,000 to students who can best describe how their education will allow them to realize their dreams throughout The United States of America
Earnest is a fintech-enabled technology lender located in San Francisco that offers low-cost credit to financially responsible customers and allows them to modify their repayment plans to suit their requirements.
Why should you enroll in this program? With this initiative, they are committed to helping people fulfill their dreams and goals through higher education. Their aim is to make credit more affordable by reducing the cost and obstacles faced by millions of responsible financially savvy individuals.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
What is an earnest scholarship?
Earnest Scholarship Program USA Admission Requirements
In order to be considered, students need to have completed their previous studies with outstanding outcomes.
Candidates must be fluent in both spoken and written English language
Earnest Scholarship Fund in USA.
- Accepted Countries: Applications are now accepted all over all of the USA.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The scholarship can be granted in any course offered by the university.
- Conditions for Eligibility: In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- Candidates must be enrolled or be soon to be enrolled as full-time students in a Title IV accredited, not-for-profit U.S. college or university for the fall semester.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
- Application for Earnest Scholarship Fund in the USA: For grasping the opportunity, applicants must fill out an online application.
- Supplementing Documents: The essays submitted should not exceed 800-1000 words in which you answer each of the questions below:
- How can your college education assist you in achieving your objectives?
- What has your education done to contribute to the person you are today?
- Entry Requirements for Admission: For being considered, candidates must hold a prior degree that has produced remarkable outcomes.
- Language Requirements: Candidates must be proficient in both spoken and written English language.
Benefit Of Earnest Scholarship Program
The bursary for education will grant the amount of $250,000 for 50 students who are eligible, which means that each student will receive $5000.
- Application Deadline: May 31,
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Class Level Graduate and undergraduate
- the award’s total value the award is $250,000
- Number of Awardees: 50
- The award is awarded by the United States
Additional Scholarship Details
- The top candidates will be determined by an independent panel of judges who are not associated with Earnest.
- The scholarship is awarded on a regular basis and is not renewable.
- All essays submitted must be the original work of the student. One essay may only be made for each student. Any duplicate entries will be rejected.
- The funds for scholarships provided via Earnest will be transferred via check to the school or the university.
- The funds are used to cover college costs (tuition and fees for attendance or enrollment or for fees, textbooks, or other equipment necessary for courses) for the current academic year.
- Questions about The Earnest Scholarship can be directed to this Link.
- Earnest Scholarship Earnest Scholarship is available to all individuals as long as they meet the eligibility requirements as described above.
- A reputation as an Earnest customer is not required and does not hinder your chances.
- In addition to the above school eligibility requirement, the fact that you attend a particular school does not impact your chances of being accepted.
- Essays will be evaluated in a blind manner.
- With the exception of any permission you specifically give to Earnest in the event that you are a winner, the applicants will retain the intellectual property rights in their essays.
- Candidates will not be asked to disclose any personal information, nor will they be required to pay a fee for their application, or be awarded an award.
- The contact information of applicants is not to be shared with third parties.